Our client is an international recognized investment management firm.
The Senior Transaction Manager (Value Add), Benelux will be a senior private equity real estate representative of our client, based in Amsterdam. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to source, transact and close transactions on the risk profile spectrum from core to value add covering mainly the office, logistics and residential sectors in the Benelux.
The role will report to Head of Transactions Europe and on a dotted line to the Country Head of the Benelux, who is based in the firm’s Amsterdam office.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- source appropriate investment product –best case off market - across The Netherlands, Belgium and potentially Luxembourg through an established network of contacts – be they principal investors or the agency community and lead the transaction management function in ensuring our clients’ established processes are consistently applied;
- Introduce/present appropriate transactions in allocation-, IC meetings to the capital sources from our client;
- to work with Director of Debt Capital Markets, to assist in sourcing and negotiate bank debt where appropriate;
- in general the candidate will be expected to contribute to our clients investment process, and position in the market, in line with our clients' forward thinking attitude and quality of service, provided to all our investors; and
- travel to London and other parts of the globe where necessary, as and when required.
Functie eisen [functie_o]
Required Skills / Experience
- At least 5 years of value add/private equity transaction experience (acquisition and sales) in the sectors office, logistics and residential including a strong transaction track record
- Strong (off-market) sourcing capabilities across sectors
- Experience with developer JV´s and development transactions
- Some letting and asset management experience
- Ability to run models and work closely with transaction analyst
- A long standing and established network of Principals, brokers, banks, due diligence providers, lawyers and other market participants that will ensure good deal execution in the Benelux region, mainly The Netherlands;
- fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch language skills;
- strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- an understanding of property debt finance;
- ability to identify and evaluate risk and opportunities in ability to work collaboratively across our clients' offices as needed
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.