- SUCCESVOL VERVULD -
Our client is a major player in the real estate industry, specializing in the development and management of commercial and industrial properties. They have a strong presence in several regions, with a portfolio of properties ranging from distribution centers and warehouses to manufacturing facilities and office spaces.
The company is known for its focus on innovation and sustainability, incorporating environmentally friendly practices into their building designs and operations. They also prioritize customer satisfaction, offering customized solutions to meet the specific needs of each tenant.
With a team of experienced professionals and a proven track record of success, this company has become a leading name in the real estate market, attracting top-tier clients and investors alike.
- Coordinate all legal matters i.r.t. land acquisitions, LOI / HOT, due diligence, SPA, dead of transfer, etc. executed by third parties;
- Liaise and coordinate with the Technical Department i.r.t. technical due diligence and integration with the legal due diligence and SPA;
- Coordinate all legal matters i.r.t. build to suit or leasing contracts executed by third parties;
- Coordinate all legal matters i.r.t. design and construction contracts in conduction with the Technical Department to safe guard back to back principles;
- Optimize tax structure for project related contracts in conjunction with external advisors;
- Safeguard and timely follow up on any contract conditions to be fulfilled or met;
- Liaise and coordinate with the Luxembourg legal team all relationships with Development Management Agreements and safe guard back to back principles in all project related documents;
- Follow up on legal items in Q&A’s with investors and banks;
- Prepare exit sales data room in conjunction with the office manager
- Coordinate all legal matters i.r.t. the exit sale of the project executed by third parties
- Negotiate contracts with stakeholders (vendors, municipalities, tenants, etc.) in conjunction with commercial team from heads of terms to completion;
- Manage relationships with external counsel and procure (cost) effective;
- Maintain proper records in conjunction with the office manager;
- Draft legal and risk section for Investment Committee papers;
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience with an investor, project development company, contractor or consultant.
- Relevant University Degree.
- Proven track record in the Dutch (Commercial) Real Estate market.
- General understanding of investment, development and construction processes.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.